Absolving responsibility - updated

The previous post has been updated with further debate ensuing.

I will keep updating the original rather than make any new posts, as this will maintain the debate in one place for ease of reference.

I find it funny that while I was debating the ridiculousness of censoring the Internet to ensure that someone can use it as their personal babysitter, Sara rallied her child protection claptrap to label me as a supporter of paedophiles.

It is reminiscent of the current campaign by supporters of Senator Conroy's "internet filter" - apparently anyone who does not support government imposed censorship must therefore support sex predators.

"you are with me, or against me" is a tired mantra that was overly used during the 'war on terror'. It didn't stick then and it doesn't stick now.

NOTE: Final update completed - I'll let the public be the judge of which party got the wrong end of the stick in this debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment