Gmail Invites

Would anyone like an invitation for a free Gmail account?

If you don't know what Gmail is, it is the very best web based email service (much better than yahoo or hotmail) but it is not yet publicly available as it is still under development by Google. I've been using it for more than a year now and I'm hooked.

Thanks to Andrew Leigh at Imagining Australia for inviting me to set up an account last year.

If you would like to swap over to Gmail (you won't regret it) let me know and I'll get back to you. I can't give one to everyone, so plead your case for one and I'll consider the best grovel, story or bribe (a joke, an ebook, a cartoon, a great weblink, add me to your blogroll, EU$1,000 ... whatever)!

*grin*

Send your request to 'gmailrequest(AT)2910.cjb.net' or leave your case for public scrutiny with a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment