Anti-Howard mania


Every day closer to the election just seems to bring more anti-Howard sentiment, but at the same time, the polls are at best even and, at worse, in favour of the Coalition. It is a strange world in which we live.



The latest anti-Howard piece came across my inbox this morning with a suggestion to visit howardbush.com. The stunning graphic on the site is very romantic and because it really touched me, I'm linking it here as a reminder of a true love story.









It got me thinking about all the other anti-Howard sites so I decided to make a comprehensive list of them here. I didn't have to search far, as one of the first sites I came across was Troy Rollo (Independent Candidate For Bennelong, 2004). Troy has already compiled an extensive list, so at the risk of being repetitive (and lazy) I've copied it below. If you know of any others please let Troy know by sending him an email or leave a comment here and I'll pass it on to him.



The Green Left has a similar list here and Scum At The Top provides a more extensive list of political satire for Australia and abroad, including some fine stuff on Howard.



Troy's List of Anti-Howard Sites




Plus some extras ...




There's also some good political paraphenalia at Polichicks that should put a smile on your dial!


Its only two more sleeps until polling day. Good luck to Troy and ALL the candidates opposing Howard in the seat of Bennelong and elsewhere :-)






[+/-] show/hide this post

No comments:

Post a Comment